We’ve been so busy this past year we’ve forgotten to update our blog! To catch you up, below are the births we had 2011:
· Vicente was born on March 1st at 8:00 PM weighing 7lbs 9 oz. and 19” long by our lovely surrogate Trish.
· Aiden & Austin were born Friday March 4th at 3:30 PM and 3:34 PM weighing at 4 lbs. 9 oz. and 6 lbs. 2 oz.
· Baby “C” (name not used to respect privacy) was born on May 13th at 5:42 PM EST. He weighed 7.2 oz. and was 20.75 inches long.
· Baby Liam was born May 20th at 11:24 AM EST. He weighed in at 7 lbs. 6 oz. and 19 inches long!
· C&C (names not used to respect privacy) were born on June 13th. The first baby was born at 10:17 AM EST and then the second one came shortly after at 10:25 AM weighing in at 6.5 and 6.6 and vaginally delivered.
· On June 24th, Christian made his big debut at 5:35pm weighing 4.62 lbs. and 19.3 inches, not long after at 5:37 pm baby Anna was born weighing 5.04 lbs. and 18 inches.
· Romain who was delivered on June 25th @ 7:30 AM EST weighing over 9 lbs.!
· Another set of twins delivered via C-section on July 16th made the intended parents dreams come true! Baby A was born at 2 lb. 10 oz. and her sister Baby B shortly after weighing 2 lb.11 oz. both babies are doing well!
· A second set of twins were also born via C-section on July 22nd. Baby A weighed in 5lbs 70z arriving at 8:07 AM EST and Baby B weighed 5 lbs. 2oz arriving shortly after baby A.
· July brought another set of twins on the 31st! Madelyn was born at 7:10 AM weighing 5 lbs. 11 oz. and 19.5 inches and her brother Joshua was born at 7:11 AM weighing 5 lbs. 3oz. measuring 19.2 inches!
· On August 3rd another set of twins was delivered. They weighed in at 6 lbs. 13oz and 6 lbs. 14 oz. and were delivered via C-section.
· Following the twins was a singleton birth, a beautiful boy named Hugo born on August 30th at 3:48 PM weighing 8 lbs. 3oz and 21 inches long!
· Stacy naturally delivered a healthy girl on October 14th at 3:34 PM. She weighed 6 lbs. and 5 oz. and was 19 inches long. “Baby E” is doing great and we are happy to have another surrogate mother bring such a blessing to our happy intended parents!
· Next we had twins delivered via C-section on October 16th. Baby Olivia was born at 9:00 AM weighing 6 lbs. and 3 oz. following that baby Jack was born at 9:02 AM weighing 6 lbs. and 3 oz. as well. Both babies are doing well and thanks to Amy our surrogate mother!
· The last October 2011 birth was a healthy baby boy named Marcel. He was born on October 22nd at 1:30 PM and was delivered naturally. He weighed 6 lbs 4 oz.
· Baby A was born on November 1, at 11:56 pm weighing 5 lbs. 6 ounces. Then her sister Baby B arrived on Nov 2, at 12:09 am also at 5 lbs. 6 ounces. The twins were born vaginally by our wonderful surrogate Chellee! Twins with different birth dates how neat is that?
· Then on November 30th at 2:12 PM, our wonderful surrogate Liz delivered a singleton girl weighing 5 lbs. 11 oz. via C-section.
So as you can see 2011 was a great year and we are so excited to be in 2012 and for everything that is going to come to us this year! We wish you all a happy and prosperous new year! Stay tuned one our resolutions is to update our blog more often this year…